This recipe originally appeared as a contributor post on Anyonita Nibbles.
I hope you like apples, because today I am sharing my Apple Cider Smoothie recipe. This time of year, the apples here are just amazing, and there is nothing more refreshing than a tall glass of apple cider…except perhaps a delicious smoothie made from apple cider and fresh apples!
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 apple, peeled and chunked (I used a Granny Smith)
- 1½ cups crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Top with cinnamon and a few diced apple pieces.
Head on over to Anyonita Nibbles to see the full post!