Don’t you just love dinners that are not only easy to make, but are also easy to clean up? I know I do! Which is why I highly recommend One Skillet Tortellini with Zucchini – give it a try and see if you agree!
If your family likes pasta, they will love this recipe. And by the way, don’t start pulling out that large pot to boil water for the tortellini, because this is a NO BOIL recipe!
Without the boiling step, this dish is easily ready in 30 minutes, and made in one skillet for easy clean up. And it is also delicious, nutritious, and filling. Definitely a family favorite in this house!
Plus, you can’t even see or taste the zucchini, so this is perfect for sneaking some extra veggie nutrition into your kids.
- 1 medium yellow zucchini
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated tortellini
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 and ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- ½ teaspoon oregano (optional)
- Trim one end of the zucchini, then grate with a cheese grater until there is about 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- Place grated zucchini and remaining ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat and mix well. Cover.
- Cook for about 25 minutes, stirring periodically to make sure it doesn't burn.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!