I have a special surprise for you today! This post is more than just a regular recipe post…it is a video tutorial! I have been hearing more and more about bloggers branching out into video, and so I thought I would just get my feet wet a little bit.
This video is more of a series of photos than a motion picture, but I still think the visual step-by-step instructions are helpful for this recipe. It is a short video, so it won’t be a huge time commitment, and the background music is peppy and fun! I hope you will take a look!
While I think the video is helpful to get a visual on how I made these, you might also want a recipe you can print to keep in your recipe box, so I included that below as well.
And coming soon…I will be posting a really tasty recipe that uses these bowls, so stay tuned! The kids LOVE food in edible bowls. They are just fun!
Some people like to use the space between the muffin cups, which produces a very pretty, curvy, and more structured cup. I like to drape them over the top because it give me a wider base to fill and the cups all come out looking somewhat different!
- 8 corn tortillas
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper cloth and microwave on high for 30-45 seconds to soften them.
- Spray both sides of each tortilla and sprinkle with salt.
- Turn a muffin tin upside down and drape each tortilla over a muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tortillas are lightly browned and crispy.
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of the video. If it goes over well, I may try to do more of them, and at some point might even branch out into actual videotape of me demonstrating something. We will see!