We have decided to spice things up a bit here for Wine’d Down Wednesday to try keep things fresh and fun- since many people do it anyways, we have decided to up the limit on posts you can share with us to up to three! This way, we can all share more of what we love and help to extend our reach for Wine’d Down Wednesday! So when you get to the link up part, remember you can link up one, two or three posts! Yay!
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that has been linking with us so far, we are beyond thrilled to have you coming back week after week and just love reading all of your posts! We were all so excited and overjoyed that so many of you want to come and share your awesomeness with us. Keep on sharing and spreading the Wine’d Down love 🙂
Are you interested in joining our fun? Why not co-host with us! We are looking for co-hosts to help spread our wine’d down love! Join us, it’s free! 🙂 If you are interested, email Michelle at Michelle@ourthreepeas.com.
Without further a-do- on to the party!
We are so excited you have joined us for a girl’s night out, blog style! So…why Wine’d Down Wednesday? Well, what’s the best kind of party? The kind where wine is served of course! Since we can’t meet our fellow blog friends in person we thought we’d throw a party every week. So grab your wine, link up a recent post, and mingle. Your post doesn’t need to include wine, linking up while drinking wine is completely acceptable and encouraged! We want any of your funniest, heartfelt, absurd, crafty, or delicious posts. As an added bonus, we will also be rotating a different social media outlet each week so you’ll get minglers at all your hangouts.
Our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest board is brimming with all of your amazing posts. Each week we look at all the link ups and each choose the one we like the best! It’s always difficult to each choose just one, but we did and here are our 3 top Wine’d Down favorites for this week:
1. Red White and Blue Jello Cookies // Mommy on Demand
2. Tropical Kale Salad // Life Made Sweeter
3. Zucchini Spaghetti with Lemony Kale Pesto // Erica’s Recipes
4. DIY Cinnamon Peppermint Toothpaste // On a Wing and a Prayer
Congrats to all that were chosen! We have pinned these in our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest Board.
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab our “I’ve been featured on WDW” button!
Now come and meet your amazing hosts!
Come Meet Our Fabulous Co-Host!
We are so excited to have Nicole from The Good Life Diaries as our co-host! Nicole is a newer blogger who loves to write about life, love and her family. She tries to find the beauty and inspiration in all situations- stop by and give her some wine’d down love by visiting her blog, on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
Now for the rules!
1. Follow your hosts and co-host in any way you can.
2. Visit 2-3 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!!
3. Link up to THREE recent post. No posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways please. We will only feature you once each week though.
4. Help us spread the word about this party by displaying our button on your post or sidebar.
5. Tweet and spread the word, if you feel so inclined
6. Use the hash tag #wineddown when sharing about us! Tweet
Got your wine ready??? Not yet? Ok, we’ll wait…….Got it now? Great! Let’s get our links on!
Thanks for linking up with us!