I love a good party. Who doesn’t?!? That is why I decided to co-host these Tasty Tuesdays Link Parties for the next 4 weeks with Anyonita from Anyonita Nibbles and the other illustrious co-hosts! I am so excited for this opportunity to meet more bloggers and see more amazing food! And it is a great way for everyone to be able to show off their wonderful recipes and photography skills.
Here is how it works!
Why should you link up to Tasty Tuesdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! All Tasty Tuesdays participants get guaranteed Pinterest exposure; we pin every post you share with us and comment on each one too! All Tasty Tuesdays featured bloggers get followed on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Google Friend Connect!
- Follow your host and your co-hosts socially (however you’d like) and let us know so we can do the same in return!
- Visit at least the link before yours. Leave a comment stating that you stopped by. (We all love to read comments, so share the love!)
- Spread the word; grab a participator’s button and display it on your blog.
- Link to your recipes–no giveways or promos, please.
- As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the Tasty Tuesdays Feature and/or across my social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given.
I can’t wait to see what everyone contributes! Have fun and please check out the other co-hosts and show them a little love on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc!
Jess from Hungry Harps
Chandra from Plaid and Paisley Kitchen
Tara from Organized Stay at Home Mom
Shea from Dixie Chik Cooks
and we can’t forget
Anyonita from Anyonita Nibbles, our wonderful host and coordinator!
So start linking up and enjoy!