Welcome to the new home for this blog! DizzyBusyandHungry.com is now live! Yippee!
This is very exciting, as I now have my own domain name and site! It has been an adventure getting everything set up and converted over from the old site. I am really happy with the new design! I am a little less happy with the formatting of the past posts that I converted, but I will continue to try to work on fixing them. In the meantime, I didn’t want to delay making the transition so I could start posting new entries on this site!
My mom introduced me to this recipe a few months ago (thanks, Mom!). We all love it and it is so easy to make. It can be used as a dip (perfect with graham crackers!) or by itself as a dessert. Even though it doesn’t have any chocolate (which normally is a requirement for any dessert I eat, haha!), it is very satisfying and filling and a nice sweet treat after dinner. And the kids won’t even know that you are giving them a fruit for dessert! 😀
- 1 15oz can pure pumpkin
- 1 8oz container light or fat-free frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 1oz package sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding
- ⅛ tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Combine pumpkin, pudding, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more. Serve with graham crackers or simply eat with a spoon!
(Side note: Isn’t that recipe card COOL?!? I LOVE the recipe card functionality…it is one of the reasons I switched to this new site…it is now so much easier to provide you with a printable recipe card!)
I hope your whole family enjoys the pumpkin fluff. It really is a dessert you can feel good about giving them! I welcome comments on this recipe or on the new site. There is also now a Contact form you can access (click here, or see navigation tabs right under the site heading) if you would like to send me an email!