I just made this awesome dip in preparation for the food fest later today also known as the SuperBowl.
No matter which team you are cheering for, you have to have munchies around for the game! I love crackers with creamy dips, and this recipe allows me to enjoy them without feeling so guilty later.
For families, you can ease up on the jalapenos, but I really like this dip to have a little bite in it so I added some extra! The kids will just have to stick to the sour cream and onion dip this time!
This is adapted from a Hungry Girl recipe. Click here to link to the original!
- One 8-oz. tub fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- Two 14-oz. cans whole artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- ⅓ cup jarred jalapeño slices, drained and finely chopped
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan-style topping, and chopped garlic in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add artichoke hearts and chopped jalapeño slices and mix in. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir well. Microwave for another 2 minutes, or until hot.
Enjoy the game and the food fest!