Autumn is a really busy time of year for most families. Just as you are recovering from the back to school rush and getting into the swing of the fall soccer schedules and other extracurriculars, all of a sudden it is October and you need to get the house ready for Halloween!
Halloween is such a fun holiday. I love how it brings families and neighborhoods together. Lots of people I know have different Halloween traditions that they look forward to every year. Sure, it isn’t a deeply meaningful holiday like some of the religious and patriotic holidays, but it is nice to have a day once a year that really is just for fun!
As such, this fun fall event deserves some of the funnest (yes, I just said funnest!) decorations. But who has time to shop this time of year? I barely have enough time to get to the grocery store every week! So here are 10 decoration suggestions for you that I found just by poking around the interwebs. You can order them from Amazon (my favorite!) and get them shipped right to your door, easy peasy!
1. Family Friendly Skeleton and Ghost Corrugate Yard Stake Signs (6 Pieces) – I love this spooky yet sweet lawn set that will delight trick-or-treaters of any age!
2. Funny Backwards Witch Orange Hanging Halloween Decoration – Great decoration for your front door!
3. Neon Glowing Strobing Electroluminescent Light with Battery Pack – Love the green glow from this 10 foot light string. Available in more colors, too!
4. Seasons Mist Maker – Creates an eerie mist using regular tap water. How fun!
5. Peek A Boo Ghost Tree Wrap Decoration – Here’s another cute decoration to make your yard festive without scaring the younger kids.
6. 3 Piece Witch Stake Cauldron Pot Solar Lantern Silhouette Yard Display – Really cute decoration with a solar lantern included. But check out the size to make sure it will work for you, the picture makes them look bigger than they really are!
7. Grim Reaper Halloween Window Decoration (2 backlit posters) – I love backlit window posters for decorations. They look great and the are quick and easy to put up, take down, and store!
8. Indoor/Outdoor Halloween Projection Light (BONUS! Can also be used for Christmas) – Super easy way to add ALOT of Halloween spirit to your yard.
9. 4 Ft. Black Tarantula with LED Eyes – Creep everyone out with this giant spider!
10. Set of 3 Light Up Ghostly Group – These are color-changing light up decorations. Cute and effective!
Affiliate links have been used to link to items I discuss in this post.
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!